Pure class swear this thing doesn't want me to finish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I'm no photographer.
Bridge pic has all the right elements the railing compliments the colors on your bike. All you need is a slightly different angle and sun lower in the sky on the drive side, and then shoot it center frame. Here's an overhead diagram to illustrate.

Screenshot_20230710-194951_Gallery.jpg

Bridge pic has all the right elements the railing compliments the colors on your bike. All you need is a slightly different angle and sun lower in the sky on the drive side, and then shoot it center frame. Here's an overhead diagram to illustrate.

View attachment 240462
Instructions unclear. Fell off bridge

View attachment 240462
@MattiThundrrr tried to explain all that to me on ride but I wasn't listening I was taking a wiz in the middle of his shot

Very nice. So many details to appreciate, seat stay mounts, rear fender looks and position, wood and leather work, the color of spring and rims 😍
I agree 100%, it’s name is well chosen, this is pure class

After playing around with various shapes and realizing I'm not much of an artist then trying to get my daughter who is an artist to make a shape for me (she's mad at me so no go) I thought of the words Danko Jones (greatest Canadian rocker no one has ever heard of unless you live in Sweden) told me keep it simple stupid. Why not just a round knob and leaves a great spot for some text
IMG_20230713_111253516.jpg
IMG_20230713_111244003.jpg
IMG_20230713_111218726.jpg

Back