Pure class swear this thing doesn't want me to finish

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can tie your shoes you can do that
images (3).jpeg

Decided to change the name no maple on there, and @kingfish254 the man who takes pics with doodoo told me my bike was so classy. Went with pure class

What does a man that takes doodoo pics and eats Saturn Chili (next stop Uranus) know about Class though? :D :D :D :D

The new name fits the bike though. Love the handlebar wrap!

What does a man that takes doodoo pics and eats Saturn Chili (next stop Uranus) know about Class though? :D :D :D :D

The new name fits the bike though. Love the handlebar wrap!
I put the idea in your head so I guess I don't know much about class either good thing my wife does but she married me.🤔 I guess things just fall a certain way

You don't know how hard it is to find places where @MattiThundrrr hasn't already took pics
I've done that bridge a few times, and tried the deck thing, but found the background distracting. The old jailhouse stones were something I was saving, by the bike pops surprisingly well, for grey over grey

Looks killer out in the wild. A few of the picks kinda wash it out though. Not sure if it is the sun or the backdrop. But other pics the frame and details pop much better. Keep riding and playing with the lighting and backdrops. Bike looks awesome!

Looks killer out in the wild. A few of the picks kinda wash it out though. Not sure if it is the sun or the backdrop. But other pics the frame and details pop much better. Keep riding and playing with the lighting and backdrops. Bike looks awesome!

Gotta get those “golden hours” pics

Agreed the brightness washes it out
The plan is grab @MattiThundrrr and get him to take pics I'm colour blind and will take photos in my yard and everyone has seen my yard

This photo really shows off some of your custom work, and hints at a really cool tank, even though it's not as visible in this one as others. The bridge rails matching your rims, etc to me really ties it in! I'm thinking the more close-up you can get on the bike the better.

Loooking gooood, Iggy!

iggy bike.jpg

This photo really shows off some of your custom work, and hints at a really cool tank, even though it's not as visible in this one as others. The bridge rails matching your rims, etc to me really ties it in! I'm thinking the more close-up you can get on the bike the better.

Loooking gooood, Iggy!

View attachment 240272
Thanks I'm no photographer.

Back