Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not really sure if mine counts as an actual boardtrack bike, but thats the theme I was going for!

Think of it as a "Boardtrack B*st**d", I guess.

img028.jpg

Hi really cool bikes could people post what frame etc was used to make these. Im thinking of making one myself!

72tx340 said:
Hi really cool bikes could people post what frame etc was used to make these. Im thinking of making one myself!

I have a HD drawing I´m planing to replicate, but wouldn´t hurt to have other options...
Starting as soon as I get my home made bender done!! :D Hopefully this week :mrgreen:

here's my latest.

Frame: THE SOURCE cycles "Porucho" (designed by me, built by THE SOURCE cycles, available now for EUR 120,- plus shipping)
Fork: motorcycle fork from the 50s I guess
Handlebars: shortened Moon
Rims: ROBSSON 26x80
Tires: POINT racing LEOPARD 26x3
Drivetrain: 3.piece crank, Shimano 3speed, Centrix stick shifter
Pedals DK Iron Cross

to dos: build a spring mount for the fork, built a tank for holding 6 bottles of beer, ride the mofo.

4524999145_4e135c79c6_o.jpg

4525628100_af474d7f76_o.jpg

4524999301_a20ae855e7_o.jpg

What on earth are those forks? They're exactly like my idea for my own custom springer which I decided was too hard to make.

BEAUTIFUL ,bike looks mean and very stout ,love the old motorcycle front end looks perfect on your bike !. :? so what does eur 120,brake down t0 in American ?

here is my murray. has briggs wmb maytag motor on it. running a shelby springer. rides great. runs 30+mph. gets lots of looks.

So Rad.
Very inspirational. E-f-f-e-n clean.
Bring it out for the Moped-head rally in June. A bunch of folks will be riding out to Big Basin From San Jose on Hwy 9. Then flyer is on Craigslist under "moped". It'd be cool to see the bike on the road.

Apocalyspe

Started as a garage sale find. Added chained fenders & pedals; distressed tank & frame; fruit can headlight; and golfball kickstand rest,etc.

Apoa4001-1.jpg

Back