Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me when I say say i would've loved that idea better but I live in an apartment and don't have the space. I'm an artist so a billion frame designs pop up in my head. One day I'll get the chance I guess. :wink:

My first bike build 5 years ago. An aluminum honeycomb composite bike inspired by the boardtrack look. I call it the "Razor Bike".
razor2.jpg

as it is today as the "Captian America Razor Bike"
DSC00093.jpg

Photo of a Davidson boardtrack hanging on the wall in the house
IMG_2044.jpg

Girls Spaceliner
IMG_2058.jpg

Elmira Arms Brym Mayr from the 20's. I found wheels for it. So it is the next on to be repainted.
IMG_2001.jpg

Was a frame that I found at Copake.
IMG_1946.jpg

My Iver Johnson
IMG_0667.jpg

Wow, those are some sweet bikes. Th Elmira Arms bike and the Iver Johnson are amazing...

sure,no problem.just notched a stock mounting bracket to slide underneath the top fork plate,so it could be mounted with a smaller size bolt and reduce any side to side movement! :wink:
DSCN1619.jpg

yeshoney said:

NICE! i like every thing about this bike. that chainguard and those fender braces are sweet! thats a interesting springer set up. some kinda truss rod/knee action combo? did you just set the yoke behind the spring and bolt? still used the truss collar? my heads spinning :shock:! any more pics of that set up?

heres one i build. then i made it into a roadie, then i gave it to a pro racer that i work with at the bike shop. he wanted it bad. he now trains on it. what a kick.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES119.jpg

me riding it when i got it done. this bike rides really great, even now that it's a training bike.

JWSMOCKUPBIKES129.jpg

this is when i made it into a roadie

IMG_1067.jpg

wish i still had it, but it went to a good home.

Outlaw

siberian said:

...?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

DUDE! I'm impressed!

Actually I am the designer of this frame and I never thought it'd make it this far! One of my frames in russia! Horray! That's so unbelievable!
I did the design when I worked for pg-bikes a few years ago.

btw:

here's mine:
mein_bt2.jpg

with new forks, handlebars, sproket and wheelset:
bt09_1.jpg

bt09_2.jpg

bt09_3.jpg

bt09_4.jpg

there are more of them here *click*

Crank!Basti said:
siberian said:

***?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

DUDE! I'm impressed!

Actually I am the designer of this frame and I never thought it'd make it this far! One of my frames in russia! Horray! That's so unbelievable!
I did the design when I worked for pg-bikes a few years ago.

btw:

here's mine:
mein_bt2.jpg

with new forks, handlebars, sproket and wheelset:
bt09_1.jpg

bt09_2.jpg

bt09_3.jpg

bt09_4.jpg

there are more of them here *click*

I love this style of frames. Art on wheels. :oops:

Back