Post your motor and non-motored Boardtrack bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of mine,but not finish

photo007g.jpg

Hi Jake B, welcome!
Is the second guy from the left wearing an M1 WWII helmet?
Nice group you got there, very nice!!!

We are the Southern Boardtrackers from the UK, and here are some of our bikes.
Brooklands090251-1.jpg

Got the chain and I have some awesome pedals on hand for temporary use. I had also lost the sprocket bolt, but found it today. I need to tighten the headset down, complete the chain, bolt the sprocket and attach the coaster lever. It's just little stuff from there.

4283148389_2c858788f7_b.jpg

hey guys. . this, as far as i know, is an actual boartrack bike. it's a montrose made by mead. the serial number is v 610, so i would assume that means it was made in june of 1910. the wheels in the pic didn't come with it, i added those for now. when i bought it it had wooden 28inch wheels with what was left of a 1 inch wide white tube tire. i hung those up for safekeeping. i'm haveing a set of wooden rims made now and when they're finished i'm getting a set of new tube tires from coker tire. the sprocket has a quick-release nut on it and the entire sprocket assembly can be taken apart in about 30 seconds. not very safe. . but i'm sure they weren't worried about that then.

here is one i done for the build off this summer. it is a western flyer, rides great, really comfortable and really hauls!!! one of my fav's to ride. :D
104_4776.jpg

Now that's just plain cool...

Back