pictures and stuff 11/20 oh no, another one

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: pictures and stuff tuday!

034.jpg

^^ really proud of that one. to me its perfect. i tried to crop it, looked bad, changed the colors and brightness, ugly. so i just left it alone
032.jpg

this one only got flipped. today was a good day to take pictures.
028-3.jpg

bleh

Re: pictures and stuff 7/31

Looks like you're in love with your Higgins 8) I would be too-- looks and sounds like a sweet ride.
I agree with you about the top picture being perfect. Way cool how you tried to improve on 'perfection' and couldn'nt! :) 8)
That one should be-- no, it's gotta be in some kind of bike calendar-- seriously. Wonder if some time looking in Goo-Goo land might find you a place that makes calendars that would buy this pic? Don't send them a high resolution image tho, unless and until they commit to a deal. Awesome stuff! 8) 8)

Re: pictures and stuff 7/31

hey! thats a good idea! im right by a rite aid, maybe have one printed as a sample, then see where that goes. my mom really likes the wall one to, weird. :mrgreen:

Re: pictures and stuff 8/2 one new one

013-7.jpg

i dont think i will get in trouble for that since im not selling it :oops: . just having fun with captions and figured what the hey! might as well see where they can go

Re: pictures and stuff 8/4 pretty cool news

today i decided to take my road bike up some trails (haha, i know) and get a good shoot at an abandoned drain pool. it was a long bad trip, i got thirsty half way, tired, and burnt. plus i ended up late to the seniors home. so here is where it got off to, it started out as a loong boring sandy trip up up and up. nothing to ride, just sand and rocks. and i am not just a member, but am the president of the farmers tans for men club.

033 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
ummm . . .yeah. that was fun

034 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
then i came across this guy! i stayed calm,backed away and did the big manly thing. . .threw rocks (and my bike ) at it till it moved. which it didnt, cause it was dead :roll:

036 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
:( worth it, worth it

039 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
:D worth it!

048 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
oooohh so worth it!

Re: pictures and stuff 10/28 lets go offroadbiking!

I want to build one like the orange Monark.

Re: pictures and stuff 10/28 lets go offroadbiking!

well this one was going a whole different direction till yesterday, then i had an idea and the ball started rolling and all that

026 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
street skinnies off my jc higgins roadie (yeah, its changing to) and a bent set of kids bars with schwinn grips.

031 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
paint was done by thr factory, a can of primer, and a can of white, along with some rags and magical solution.

035 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
ill get some better pictures when my parents come back from hawaii on tuesday

Latest posts

Back