Peddlers Bicycle Shop Bike Swap and Bike Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Randy. If i'm at the shop its open.lol and thats too bad you cant make it hooch, maybe next time. And i'll take pictures steve. and Bobby will be there with his paints.

Just picked up the trophys today. Check them out.
First place
011.jpg

Second and third place ribbons

015.jpg

Only two more days . I can`t wait.. My only problem is figuring out what bikes to take and what to leave at home. I can only fit so many in my truck at once.. Hey Rick if you need any help setting anything up let me know , I can show up early I am only two blocks away. I think I will put a post on Craigslist about the show.

I heard from some of the coasters and they said they were going to be at the show. I say the more people there is the better the show is. I hope everyone can make it to the show.

We had a great time at the show. Glad we made the trip. Was nice to just attend and not be putting it on. Actually got a chance to look over the bikes and talk with people.
When we left we got in to post Chiefs game traffic and a terrible rain storm though.
Thanks Rick.

peddlers.jpg

In this photo you can see Rat Rod Bikes members Jon, Fast Eddie and Bicycle Rick (left to right).

Here are more photos http://locojoe.com/coasters/pages/other ... e_MO-2007/

Thanks for making it up Randy. It wasn't as big as the one in march but I think everyone had a great time anyway. Hope you guys can make up for the halloween parade on the 27th.

Latest posts

Back