Peddlers Bicycle Shop Bike Swap and Bike Show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I just finished buying the bike shop and just reopened on the 26th, so i've dicided to have another bike swapmeet and show before years end. It will be on Sunday Oct. 7th at the shop. Address is 139 East Lexington, Independence Missouri. It will start around 6 am and carry on into the afternoon. I will post more info on the bike show later. I need to add a couple more catagories first. I hope everyone can make it.

Thanks Randy, I'll see you at your bikefest. Hey Kev take a vacation and come on down to K C for that weekend you wont regret it.

Hey everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know the catagories of the bike show.

Orignal Ballooner
Restored Ballooner
Orignal Middleweight
Restored Middleweight
Orignal Stingray or Muscle Bike
Restored Stingray or Muscle Bik
Lowrider
Custom Cruiser or Chopper, or Rat Rod
BMX and freestyle bikes Pre 1987
Orignal bmx race bike
Restored bmx race bike
original freestyle bike
restored freestyle bike
And last Peoples Choice or Best of Show

Everyone will vote for each catagorie. There is a $5.00 enty fee for each bike entered.There will be first place throphys,second and third place ribbons. Bring out all those Classics and Customs and lets see what you got.

Who's doing the judging?

Rick if you type up the details on this event and send them to me I'll post it on our website here.

I think that weekend is the start of our vacation. We haven't decided for sure where were going but I'll see if I can make this part of our trip.

That's the weekend after the bike fest. You can promote it at the fest if you come.

Thanks.

Everyone thats at the show gets one vote for each catagorie. I will be down for the bikefest for sure. Its going to be a fun two weekends. I will send you the info in the next day or two. Thanks Rick

19 days and counting until the bike show and swap. 12 days until locojoes midwest bikefest. Hope everyone can make both events.

Turns out this is not the week of our vacation like I thought but the weekend prior to. We're still going to try and make it.

It's a busy time of year for us. The Tour De Fat, Midwest Bike Fest, your show and swap and then our vacation (which I'm sure will have something to do with bikes). All 4 in a row.
Oh and I forgot that Wild West Night at the Pub Pedal is in there sometime also http://locojoe.com/coasters/archives/25 ... -4th..html

I know what you mean about busy, between remodeling the shop and getting ready for the midwest fest, the bike show and swap, the spokesman club meeting, and now the ratrod buildoff 2, i am running all the time. I need a vacation lol

Ill be there with bells on... doubt bike will be finished in time though. At any rate Ill bring friends, bigger the better right?

Latest posts

Back