PEDAL GRINDERS BIKE CLUB SACRAMENTO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
karfer67 said:
once we get this going for a year or so i will consider it. maybe for now u can be an honorary long distance prospect :mrgreen: anyone interested in prospecting let me know dont worry we are pretty easy going and no initiation rituals i promise.

Hey Adam I would love to be a long distance member...also our member Dr.Tankenstein lives 10min away from me and we would both be pround to support you guys at our local car shows. :D

Let me know what you think,
Tyler

a few others have talked about doing another chapter once we get this one going strong we will talk about it. last night we had the bikes on display at the sacramento river cats game greg took some pics as i forgot my camera.

zoso said:
Big red where do you work?

You should come to June's second Saturday ride. Meet at College Cyclery at 5ish on June 12. Weather should be good so there will likely be a good group of cruiser riders to hang out with.

I work at Bob's in Fair Oaks. I think I work that day otherwise I will be there.

a note we will be down at the car museum in sacramento sunday for the swing time show. it is from noon till 10 pm. swing by and say hey we are hard to miss. i will have my 63 falcon wagon out there and the boys and girls will have their bikes parked next to it.

Shad, long time no see. You should come down for some rides and the upcoming show.

agreed sensor we miss ya. and to those who have not checked it out we have our own forum up and running. if you look at my sig there is a link to it

i know...i know....the rides have just gotten huge and personally im not a big fan of crowds(i enjoyed them more when there were 5-10)....i guess im just getting old :lol:

thebigred67 said:
zoso said:

You should come to June's second Saturday ride. Meet at College Cyclery at 5ish on June 12. Weather should be good so there will likely be a good group of cruiser riders to hang out with.

I work at Bob's in Fair Oaks. I think I work that day otherwise I will be there.

Let me know when the next ride is. I got let go! ......!

Sooo .... Do ya have to own a cool card, ....... be a gardener , or have some sort of bike skill to be a part of all this ??
55 years old is kinda old for a prospect lol.
I still got 10 gallons of Nitro hanging around lol ..... would that make make me cool enough to hang around with you guys ??

Oh yea.... Mr. Zoso ... I have a new fix for your Brooks seat if you still have it. I have a sample of how it is done if ya want to see it.

Mr. Adam I now have someone to do custom art work on leather seats. Contact me about details if your still Interested

I wish the new club all the best & good luck with your endevors.

Back to base for a cool Modello Especial in a frosted mug ... yummmmmmmm .... OUT

Stephen / Wingman

im in los angeles California.. and am tooo interested on being part of pedal grinders.. idk if theres a chapter in this neck of the woods..

thebigred67 said:
thebigred67 said:
zoso said:

Let me know when the next ride is. I got let go! darn it!

So is there a second Saturday ride this next second Sat.?

Guys help me out... Where can i find a crankset sprocket like the one pictured here??? kinda looks like a mag from a string ray, but this one looks like it has more meat on it. Any ideas?

DSC02190.jpg

i am pretty sure those are felt cranks they sell through their cruiser line. they are sick and super shiny. wingman you can roll with us whenever in fact there is a ride this sun down in stockton. all ya gotta do is hang out do the rides attend meetings and have fun. might take awhile but u will make it in if you show up. also we got cyclefest coming up stop by the tent and say hey.

Back