Original 36 or37 Roadmaster Finally with pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pic's of an original CWC Roadmaster just as I found it from a picker. It was in a barn in central Wisconsin. It needs a good and careful cleaning, a good project for next winter. The bike was not ridden much, fender tips are not all banged up, pedals are not wore much and I think the tires might be the originals. (General Silent Safety's). One Question I have and I hope someone out there has the answer, the front fender light was removed and I was wondering what was the correct light for on there? The battery holder is in the tank where there is a switch and a hole where the wire comes out and goes to the light on the fender. The footprint of the base for can be seen in the pics I have to appoligize I am new to this picture transfering process I will try to get the right pics in place. don't give up on me yet Thanks frankster41.

DSCF1096.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

DSCF1121.jpg

DSCF1131.jpg

DSCF1097.jpg

DSCF1120.jpg
[/img]
DSCF1122.jpg

you should talk to RMS37.. he knows everything there is to know about Cleveland welding Co. (REALLY NICE bike!)

Back