ORBO SkiTrap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool frame

23af22510209b82b29ba6e51d9b8d21e.jpg

Just showed up, will build Saturday.

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

23af22510209b82b29ba6e51d9b8d21e.jpg

Just showed up, will build Saturday.

Looks like we both got something crucial in the mail today. Will be watching this weekend! Rat on my f-Rat-ernity brother!

Looks like we both got something crucial in the mail today. Will be watching this weekend! Rat on my f-Rat-ernity brother!
Yea man, just got this adapter and some really cool Falstaff beer stuff. And all a few days early, I'm ready to crank up the heat in my shop and start turning the spanners.

Yea man, just got this adapter and some really cool Falstaff beer stuff. And all a few days early, I'm ready to crank up the heat in my shop and start turning the spanners.
Mmmm. BEEEER. Hehehe

I thought about getting one of those adaptors for mountain warrior, but decided a different route.

Building... riding...

It's build day for me :banana:

Got off work last night at 11pm, roads were bad of course (thank you salt truck drivers, for what I don't know yet.)

But anyway I had an idea, so after not much sleep I'm just about ready to get started.

Stay tuned for updates.:forum:

First snag already, the Ross head tube is an inch and a half longer than the mt bike.
Will have to dig through the van for forks.

Rat on! Liking the fork....going to add a tough, hard core look to it!

N'ice! An ice klunker, first one here I believe! Might need some cornering studs on the front as well...or ...strap a ski on there... :nerd:

Astroflite I got from another member.
4d5cb8ad998391e50fa38f92ce887880.jpg

Yup, gonna need to borrow that kickstand.[emoji22]

N'ice! An ice klunker, first one here I believe! Might need some cornering studs on the front as well...or ...strap a ski on there... :nerd:
Reading my mind OJ, reading my mind.

This whole build turned around for me when the mt bike fork wouldn't fit the Ross, so I'm just digging through the parts.

Back