ORANGE CRUSH SWING

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a custom like you did would have been the way to go with the CL bike, being it was missing so many original parts.

One of the local used bike shops has a pretty decent blue one. When I asked how much, I was told "not for sale.":cry:

B
I think a custom like you did would have been the way to go with the CL bike, being it was missing so many original parts.

One of the local used bike shops has a pretty decent blue one. When I asked how much, I was told "not for sale.":cry:
What a Bummer... I bought most of mine on Ebay! Because I live in a Rural area and most Swing bikes were sold in big city's and coastal areas....

10996114_1585318245046586_4865413205420060739_o.jpg

76swingbike, All I did was repaint it and add mags

My family owns 40+ bikes, this is not one of owr daily riders. We have bikes built in the 1890's too 2014. The rarest one is a Schwinn paramount. The 6th oldest Schwinn paramount known in existence. My dad ows the majority, but I own about ten because I am so young (14). my collection: Schwinn scrambler ,fastback, orange krate, stingray, (2) 1969 german all star jet pros less than 200 known to be imported in the united states that year. Iverson dragstripper, huffy fire cat, 2012 dk flux,

I almost picked up a spyder a few weeks back, I was a good deal. Were you the person who got the purple one from st. louis craigslist?

Back