opinion on Mark's frame color

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it should be orange.....any other opinions????

thecolor001.jpg

i dig the orange but i think a schwinn color would be funny just because we all know how you feel about them. what about coppertone? that would be the best of both worlds i am a metal flake freak so thats what i would do. and some pinstripes

Ok we got 1 green 1 orange 1 coppertone.. Its Marks frame not mine so he will probably change it to something else anyway. I'm just playing with some partial cans of paint. It was white primer...black primer...dark purple ...and orange. I feel like the orange is in line with the race like feel of the frame. :roll:

Ok burnt umber...salmon??? I havent seen any of those listed at Ace Hardware. Is that a WalMart color???? :lol:

sernylan said:
Gloss black with gold deco lettering/pinstripes -- like an antique sewing machine.

You mean like this?

Dscn0113.jpg

It's funny that you brought this up, 'cause that is exactly the look I was going for on this bike.
My mom had one of the first electric Singers made, it's probably is still running somewhere.

Well everybody know my chioce in building materials...ain't nothing light about my frames no matter what color you paint them. The good thing is if you drop one there may be some scratched paint ,but there won't be any dents in it. :lol:

Back