opinion on Mark's frame color

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I had this dream last night and I was walking through the Street Rod Nationals ,and all 12000 cars were red. :roll:

hotrodred001.jpg

Uncle Stretch said:
Well everybody know my chioce in building materials...ain't nothing light about my frames no matter what color you paint them. The good thing is if you drop one there may be some scratched paint ,but there won't be any dents in it. :lol:
No metal showing either, with 3 lbs of paint! :p

Mark will repaint it anyway ,and I was just messing with colors. I think the red turned out nice. It will have to be wet sanded down to paint again. Flat black would have been really rat looking. the red is really bright.

Throw a coat of yellow, blue, and green on there, then wet sand thru the layers, like the guitar the guy in Living Color played! :lol: ~Adam

i liked the orange, in fact was gonna redo my 93' westport in either orange or "school bus yellow". in my dreams, my bikes are usually blue, orange, yellow or black. i over did the red cruiser thing about 7 years ago.

I hope Mark does too, because it shipped yesterday. We will have to see what he comes up with on the build.... Maybe flipped bars and some cool pedals. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: But one thing, its a custom one off frame for sure.

hello mark
orange :!: is a nice color is like the sun is out even when is not, but i do agree black and gold is also nice color combo 8)
frentechinita.jpg

this could help :wink:

Back