ONLY 28 HOURS LEFT!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
That's right kids...the countdown clock is really picking up speed now. :D

So far we have 28 AWESOME finished bikes in the build off.....man is it going to be hard to vote!! :shock:

I'll have mine tomarrow! Might not have the light to take good photo's.Could I post a garage shot in the finished bikes section then add photos this weekend :?: :?
L8 EM

yeah i know how that goes.....works been kicking my behind this week :x
was gonna try to get some shots in front of an old timers barn thats got about 11 cars rotting away there that he wont part with, cool guy unless you ask about selling the cars(really wanted a shot of ol' gramps with the '28 5 window hes got!!)oh well maybe next build off........GREAT JOB ON ALL THE BIKES!!!!!!!

i think the worst part of the build off, is the part where we vote :|

i have it narrowed down to 3... it's a tough vote though :x

good luck everyone!

oct.

i got it easy im letting the kido pick any bike but mine(if anyone hasnt painted there bike yet and wants a sure vote go with red!!) :wink:
yeah if i had to pick one myself itd be real hard too many great bikes

I'm with you guys, I keep looking and looking... so hard to pick. So many incredible bikes. Steve when you get rich and famous like the U-Tube and Google guys maybe you can open a Rat Bike Museum/Gallery. Participating in this build off was the most fun I've had in years. I got some personal time out of it, my kids got to learn what makes bicycles work and how they go together, and my wife is amused. Everyone wins. Great job everyone and thanks for the help, advice, and friendship.

i agree the feild of bikes this year is very strong. how is the voting going to work one day just like last time? and the time will be determened by the clock on the forum right? so us west coast guys have to vote early?

I agree . Narrowing it down to two or three is hard enough. These bikes vary so wildly (in a good way)There are the ones that just speak classy,very creative ones,mean ones and the pretty ones. I have had a great time on this build off,even though it has taken away some of my CL time and Medal of Honor gaming time.. Now that the build is gonna be over I might have a chance to keep up with the board mssgs. Anyway good luck to all,great builds!!!! 8)

I think this time I will run the voting for a week.

I'll send out a mass email today sometime reminding folks that the deadline is tonight at midnight.

I'll try to start the voting on Sunday evening and let it run through the following Sunday.

what classes are there? e.g. pro/am, classic/modern, full size/pixie, you get the idea.

that is a great idea steve. i almost missed voting in the last build off because it was one day and i was having trouble getting on line. there are so many bikes i think this would be better. but yes the cut off is sooo close i can hear all the last min wrenching going on.

I am usually a king procrastinator and always at the last minute. I can't believe that I was done way before the deadline. One week for voting sounds great Steve. Good luck everybody. I'm going downstairs now to contemplate that bike again for at least half an hour. Thanks to the build off, I have one very cool bike down there and it's all mine. :mrgreen:

Rat Rod said:
That's it folks...it's all locked up and I'm headin' to bed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
That kinda sucks for us West coast folks!It's only 10:10!(I'm not worried I'm posted)Just thinking about my fellow west coast brothern! :x
:wink: EM

Latest posts

Back