Ok, it's your turn. (Minibike build)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a couple pics of some of mine. i think i had about 7 at one poing but now i'm down to just two, neither of which is rideable!
This one was the first mini bike i ever bought
IMG_0442.jpg

i cut the head tube off of it and welded up one from a kids bike and now it looks like this
IMG_1864.jpg

still haven't finished it, don't know if i ever will.
i picked this one up as a roller w/ bent forks
IMG_1849.jpg

after i put it together i rode it around town all summer and then sold it for maybe triple what i had it for.
while i had that one i picked up this guy
IMG_1854.jpg

i saw it on the side of the rode for only $45 bucks. got it running but then i f'ed up the carb and sold it for what i bought it for. it was pretty cool ride having two speeds and a headlight. plus it was actually alot bigger than most of my mini bikes so i was actually kinda comfy.
then i saw this on my local craigs
IMG_1873.jpg

i stripped it down to a bare frame as that was the only decent thing on it and it's been sitting under my bench for about two years now! some day i'll get around to building it.

Sweet. I haven't worked on my latest one much. It didn't have any spark, but new points and condenser fixed that. I still haven't been able to get it to start. I bought a new sparkplug, and need to put that in. I have a busy weekend this week, so I don't think it will get started this weekend either, slight chance for Sunday, but I dont think so. Dean

Back