NoHo Mass Ride! June 14th! BE THERE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sad that Joe will have the refreshments trailer, but there won't be a rider that can open it, dispense the beverages, and close and lock it without stopping. In the Tour de France, they call that person a domestique. Sad.

where's that old video of me pulling off this amazing feat?

Skip, can you do "the robot" now? You're probably a big hit at weddings.

Here is the page, its Dan’s post a little past halfway down!
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/in...life-ride-2-saturday-august-17th.71819/page-5

:D:D:D

Last edited:
^^^ hahaha! Thanks for finding that Jose. That is too funny. How much fun do we have in NoHo?? too much.

^^^ hahaha! Thanks for finding that Jose. That is too funny. How much fun do we have in NoHo?? too much.
You’re welcome, Ian, it was quite a feat indeed! :dance2::banana:

I always look forward to the NoHo Night Rides – it’s impossible not to have fun on them! :)

I guess this is the theory behind Joe's refreshment wagon huh?:

images

I am packed and ready to ride. Just have to get the ice and beer on the way up there! Had to put some different tires on my ride, but hey I had a few loose bolts on the fork. Good thing I fixed it! I might have been Dan and had a breakdown!

And Ian, I know you are gonna do everything in your power to ride with us!!!!

Have an awesome ride everyone,wish that I was rollin with you all,take lots of pics and for God's sake watch out for Steve if he starts making those weird noises I told you about!

Tires are up to pressure on the ’06 Manta, money’s in the pockets, the Chucky “T’s” are laced and the Granny Glasses are in the car, now all that is needed is being there.

It’s predicted to be 71-degrees with a 0% chance of rain at Ride Start – it doesn’t get any better than that! :)

See you guys in a little while!

We never know how the day will end...
northampton6-14-14001_zpsd0ff6e89.jpg

northampton6-14-14006_zpse43325e5.jpg

northampton6-14-14007_zps55473444.jpg

northampton6-14-14008_zpsc3029f39.jpg

northampton6-14-14009_zps21eab441.jpg

northampton6-14-14011_zps672578d5.jpg

northampton6-14-14013_zps50be440c.jpg

northampton6-14-14015_zpsaf32cff2.jpg

northampton6-14-14016_zpsa9f75b7f.jpg

northampton6-14-14018_zps734e2ec5.jpg

Great pictures. Sorry to hear Jane got hurt. Glad you were all there to take care of her. You had a good crowd. Warms my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good time,crazy bunch,great bikes. Thanks for welcoming in my wife Kathy
She had a good time .Jane ,hope you're not hurting too bad.
Oh and Happy Father's Day guys...Stevil

We all felt terrible that Jane got hurt. Hopefully she is feeling much better this morning.

But besides that little mishap, we all had a great night. The NoHo rides are always a blast with this awesome group of people.

Don't forget the burgers!! That is enough to feed three people!
e6erezym.jpg

Latest posts

Back