NoHo Mass Ride! June 14th! BE THERE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we planned the ride at Skip's house, he'd be too busy that day. He's a busy guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for this one. ( <-- look at me signing up earlier than the day before the ride!!! ) Period clothing hunh? I'm not so sure about that, but we'll see how it plays out.

"Come as you are,as you were,as you can be.As a friend" nirvana

I just finished getting my Birthday Suit from the cleaners – I hope it isn’t too cold on the day of the ride.

ugh, I just realized I have a race this day (Olympic distance duathlon). Not sure I'll make it now. I'll decide day of. Sorry fellas.

I was just joking about the Birthday Suit, Ian! Really! It was just a joke! ;)

You'll be missed.

I know. I will try to do both. But then there's the wife. I'll wake her up early when I leave for race and wake her again when I get home late. How do you think that's gonna go over?

I know. I will try to do both. But then there's the wife. I'll wake her up early when I leave for race and wake her again when I get home late. How do you think that's gonna go over?

It’ll go over great; she’ll love you for your decisiveness and manly stamina! ;)

Alternate accommodations for those of us that have annoyed “she-who-must-be-obeyed”:

1page_img2_1b.gif

The quote is from the BBC's Rumpole of the Bailey

Last edited:
Do I need to bring the clipboard ? I'm in ,up and generally nearby...Stevil

Is there a parking lot race in the planning?

Latest posts

Back