Next build off………

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@MattiThundrrr

I’ve got a blank Cranbrook frame that needs a purpose. I’ll be in if you are

A zillion times cooler than the other lump, ain't it? Probably a better idea than building another big one that I won't use

That’s the spirit

I’ve got a frame, a nanner, a set of wheels, some spares for doodaddery, and I think a color/theme

So I guess I can be in

Ok @MattiThundrrr if I’m in I need to order a front tire………. We doing this?

😉

IMG_1743.gif

Not this time. All the muscles 💪

Next one after this will be Jan-Mar and will be the ORBO and TBD. Off road and it’s yet to be named sister competition
I have a BMX lined up for my fall build and won't be building a muscle bike this year. I won't be putting it together the BMX in January either.

I think this annual buildoff change decision for what is being built in the fall needs to be revisited. JMHO.

WBO was classically the build everything, and the fall was the themed muscle and off road build for a number years now.

On my last dive trip I found my second project. I just need to remember where I left it and go back down and get it. I'll do that on September 2nd. :crazy:

View attachment 244353
The channels of Berlin create similar "projects"
CameraZOOM-20200326155626674.jpg
CameraZOOM-20200326155635390.jpg
CameraZOOM-20200326155648629.jpg
CameraZOOM-20200326155838727.jpg

😂

I have a BMX lined up for my fall build and won't be building a muscle bike this year. I won't be putting it together the BMX in January either.

I think this annual buildoff change decision for what is being built in the fall needs to be revisited. JMHO.

WBO was classically the build everything, and the fall was the themed muscle and off road build for a number years now.
We took a cross section of opinions and this was the favorite direction “at the time”.

We looked back at popularity, site traffic during, content of each category, etc….

If it doesn’t pan out or we don’t get the competitors to make it viable we can definitely revisit

As far as the 3 on 1 off schedule that will probably stay. What happens during those 3 is always flexible dependent on the outcome. Take skinny for example…….Nobody thought it was going to be as popular as it was and now we have people asking for it again

I've found my first project bike. I think this will be for Class 1. The bummer is I can't start cutting it out until September 1st. :confused:

View attachment 244352
Crash, I have a chain over at my brother's house in North Carolina you can have but you have to come and get it.......
20220407_073740.jpg

No idea what you guys are talking about. :crazy:

I was going through my scrap pile and found a whole frame I had forgotten about! With some other parts looks like I'll get by without buying much. Plenty of springs so I think It'll have a rear suspension.
02 Aug 23 parts.jpg

rear suspension.jpg

Back