New dude from cincy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!My names josh and im from cincinnati oh.Im your typical 23 year old greaser.Im into rat rods,bobbers,vintage bikes and beer.I am a new member to the rat riders here in cincy.They were actually the ones that reffered me to this site.At the moment i dont own a vintage bike.I recently pick up two of the newer schwinn stingrays and intend on giving them that bareknuckle vintage rat look.At the time being i can do much with them due to the fact our weather here sucks.Only thing i have done so far is made a home made sissy bar for the one and threw on some ape hangers from heck on the other.As soon as its a bit warmer out i intend on painting them.Not going to be any fancy shiny paint jobs thats for sure.Im into the flat kolors and pin stripes.Well thats all i got for now.If theres anything you want to know just ask.

Welcome! Don't let weather stop ya from building!

KOTA said:
Welcome! Don't let weather stop ya from building!

Yeah i try not to let it stop me but i currently dont have electric in my shop (shead) so it tends to suck haha.

Latest posts

Back