NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmmm.... guys my buddy is in NoHo right now and the bike path runs behind our friends tattoo shop and they tore it up :shock:

No worries as we ride the bike path into SoHo anyway, Not riding the NoHo path as that heads west.

DJ-FADES said:
Ummmmmm.... guys my buddy is in NoHo right now and the bike path runs behind our friends tattoo shop and they tore it up :shock:

Danimal said:
Update: no idea why but my left shoulder is KILLING me today. Can barely move my arm. Hoping tomorrow is better or I may be a no show.

Joe: not to worry, your items will be on Brian's truck regardless.
Whaaat, no show no frame.
I will be there with my wife and son.

What up NERRB's it is Peter Built. KOTA ( The guy that gave me the bug. )talked me in to going on the ride. My build off bike has no gears and 80 year old skip tooth, so it not a road trip bike. My girls are helping rebuild my first bike because I stole some parts from it along the way. If everything goes well, I'll see you in Northampton. Bringing my buddy Chuck.

Make sure you guys post lots of pics!

Im leaving in the morning for vacation so I am not able to join in .

Cheers! ( i'll drink one for each and every one of ya :wink: )

PeterBuilt said:
What up NERRB's it is Peter Built. KOTA ( The guy that gave me the bug. )talked me in to going on the ride. My build off bike has no gears and 80 year old skip tooth, so it not a road trip bike. My girls are helping rebuild my first bike because I stole some parts from it along the way. If everything goes well, I'll see you in Northampton. Bringing my buddy Chuck.

No worries. My bike is from the 30's too and single speed.

KZ1000 said:
Danimal said:
Update: no idea why but my left shoulder is KILLING me today. Can barely move my arm. Hoping tomorrow is better or I may be a no show.

Rick, I'm planning to go so pack the two frames in the truck. I'll send the guy a picture then and he can pick one.

Ya must have woken up and put a few Tylenol in the system and took the "I wouldn't miss this ride for the world" attitude!!

Danimal said:
KZ1000 said:
Danimal said:

Rick, I'm planning to go so pack the two frames in the truck. I'll send the guy a picture then and he can pick one.

Same here, Had a great time with a record breaking group of 16 riders, Stevil even had to write everyones names down and check the list at every stop to be sure all were accounted for. My Wife and son Zane talked about the good time they had all the way home.

Great time everyone! Maybe our best yet.

I have a bunch of pics and vids I'll be posting over the next few days.

Thanks to all the new faces who joined us. Hope to see you again.

I did not take many pics but here is a small sampling;
350_zpsdfeea224.jpg

351_zps5c02399e.jpg

352_zpsc0780234.jpg

353_zps31b14a16.jpg

355_zpsf820123a.jpg

357_zpse34b1fe8.jpg

Dans final crank to the top of the 4 story parking garage for the race down resulted in this mishap.
359_zps051e9167.jpg

360_zps6d40c579.jpg

361_zps1aad6c9d.jpg

I'm bringing that crank back to Sears today! I cannot believe one of their parts could fail after such a short time! If this keeps up, nobody will want to buy their fancy "Elgin" bikes.

Latest posts

Back