NERRB NoHo-E'ton-NoHo Nightlife Ride 2 Saturday August 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max miles ridden given we ride to East Hampton is about 10. Easy night, lots of stopping, even on the bike path.

I think I can go. Not 100% sure yet.

My friends Matt and Kim are going for sure.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Max miles ridden given we ride to East Hampton is about 10. Easy night, lots of stopping, even on the bike path.

I think I can go. Not 100% sure yet.

My friends Matt and Kim are going for sure.

You gotta go Ian!!

Its cool that matt and kim can come too. Glad to see some new folks joining in as well. Gonna be a good time.

I too am out – irreconcilable scheduling conflict – gave it my best. :|

You all have a great time and please post pics!

In my head I count 7 at least so should be a great time for those that show.
For those that don't ,you wish you were having as good a time ! :lol:
Loose gathering at Bishop's Lounge at 4 and ride starts at 5 0'clock or there abouts.
Screw it ,Let's Ride !.....Stevil No excuses, no long explanations needed.Show up or don't.

Technically, Ian, I can go – just in time to watch everybody go home – 9:30P at the earliest – it just doesn’t make any sense for me to go under such time constraints. I was hoping to go to the Summer Streets, then to the NoHo and onto the Swap on Sunday. Unfortunately, our staff meeting was rescheduled for Saturday from 10A-7P (thanks to a rather impetuous “management” team).

The ride is important, fun and should go on. We have some new folks going; we must do it for them.

I am probably going to be in town earlier than 4, 3-ish perhaps even 2:00, and ride around. I'll have to bail early. But I'll be there - 99% sure.

I will be there with the portable beverage wagon!

Wouldn't miss it after the last one!

Joe

url
!

Matt and Kimmy will be arriving earlier too.

EDIT:

and now it looks like I probably can't make it. Contractor just called and said he got the permit for my carport this morning and wants to have it finished by Sunday. I'm his helper. :-(

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Matt and Kimmy will be arriving earlier too.

EDIT:

and now it looks like I probably can't make it. Contractor just called and said he got the permit for my carport this morning and wants to have it finished by Sunday. I'm his helper. :-(

Nooooooo! Carport smarport. It can wait, ride instead.

I know Dan. I'm hoping he pulls the usual contractor excuses Saturday and doesn't show up.

Okay, so this looks like it will be the event that breaks my "lurker" status.... I'm in.

Question for you guys. Anybody have a cheap (free is even better) ballooner men's frame available? A friend of mine at work is looking to build an old bike but his funds are limited. He has lots of modern parts to throw on it to make a rider but needs a frame. If anybody has something let me know. Thanks.

only free frame I have is a women's Huffy Good Vibration from the 80s. If you and Brian can gender reassign it for him, it's yours.

I'm on for NoHo again! Haha. Contractor said we can't start carport til Monday evening. Just digging footings Saturday morn.

Oh man, sorry for on-again off-again drama.

Back