MY STORY ON THE NEWS (LINK)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off all nice build. I enjoyed the story. I just started volunteering with the lions clubs fixing up bikes people donate for charity. It's nice to be able to give back enjoying something you also like to do.

That's awesome.
I'm so happy to see this vid. It really made my day.

It's very nice to see someone who has overcome alcohol. Alcohol gets a hold of a person's mind. It's not good.

Bicycles gets a hold of person's mind too............but that's a good thing! :D

I always say that it takes a lot of effort to be miserable and a failure. A person might as well put all that effort into doing something that will bring about success and happiness.

You are doing that. Don't stop! You are an inspiration! :D

good stuff!!! keep it up. hit me up if you ever need parts, if I have it, I'll send it to you free.

Hey Thomas ,

Verry nice of you to serve the needed , great job hope for you to always stay strong so you're job will continue 8)

as a recovering alcoholic myself (2yrs sober), your story is especially meaningful to me. 8) thank you and GOD bless you for your service, past and present.

That is an awesome story! Keep up the good work!

Very cool bro, With the story getting out there maybe you'll get a few bike companies to sponsor you with parts to build with? It's hard to find good people now days but I think this site has a very high concentration of them.

Back