MY STORY ON THE NEWS (LINK)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well done. I don't know what else to say simply because good people are hard to come by sometimes. Inspirational to say the least. Great reward has no money value. You show that with what you do.

thank you everyone. it came to a point where i realized why build cool bikes for myself when I live in a town with a large handicapped population. main reason I did this was in hope to insrpire more people to do good for others who are less fortunate.

Very inspiring!

Thank you for serving this country and for serving your community.

Thanks for sharing that Thomas. :D

Rat Rod said:
Very inspiring!

Thank you for serving this country and for serving your community.

Thanks for sharing that Thomas. :D

thank you for giving me a awesome place to share this man. I dont post here much but I check this site all the time, awesome website one of my favorites!

Hey...hearing stories like this makes it all worth the effort.

Wondering what kind of response you will get locally now that the word is out?

Rat Rod said:
Hey...hearing stories like this makes it all worth the effort.

Wondering what kind of response you will get locally now that the word is out?

yeah i was reluctant to do the interview but because I plan on opening my own bike shop here, my wife explained how this would be a good business move, and thats why shes my wife lol. then like i said i realized that by doing this maybe more people will start doing what I been doing, thats ultimately what id like to come out of all this.

Cynical805 said:
yeah i was reluctant to do the interview but because I plan on opening my own bike shop here, my wife explained how this would be a good business move, and thats why shes my wife lol. then like i said i realized that by doing this maybe more people will start doing what I been doing, thats ultimately what id like to come out of all this.

At the minimum it might get the locals to know that you're the "bike guy" and start giving you parts needed to do that work.

Cynical805,
I salute you sir. Thank you for your service, sacrifice, and your ongoing contributions.
Gizmo

Latest posts

Back