My Scratch Built Stable

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I know yall have seen them ,but not all together......It is a nice day and it also gives the neighbors something to look at. Hope you enjoy them.

stable011.jpg

stable012.jpg

stable013.jpg

stable014.jpg

stable019.jpg

Looks like no matter what style I build they are about the same size....Hummmm interesting
stable025.jpg

:shock: Just one more, for each day of the week :) Do your neightbors say 'Is that another one' too? :wink:

Very nice.

Thanks Steve. I had some thick leather and I just made some. I have them dark enough , but they need a little more red to match the seat. I'm almost through with it. Got to shorten a nexus shifter and the thing that holds the brake arm and one more is history.....oh and paint the fork thanks to a change by someone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Naw Big Al they just think I'm crazy. :lol:
Thanks Chaddilac I try.

Very cool lookin stable you got there, that seat and grips on the new one rock. I dont think ive seen that black and white one before looks pretty bendy :D. So do you have names picked out for all of them?

Thanks Maddog. Yey the orange one the yellow one the red one the black and white one. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Black and white one was when I built that 1890's bike and cut it up when I saw this one inside. It rides good.I think there is a riding video somewhere on it .

You know big Al I thought about getting some longhorns and cutting some bars into them just for fun. Maybe sometime and then build a real gaudy bike to stick them on.

i love that black and white one.... and the rest of them :D

what a great group shot! 8) its like a visual learning curve of your frame building. from the stretch colson to the new red bike,they are all winners! :D great inspiration for everyone.

I'm close to speechless, couldn't pick one if my life depended on it...that's a beautiful view Paul, killer bike collection 8)
Just one finishing touch: they do need a U.S. headbadge, to ty them all together :mrgreen: one badge to rule them all...

Hey thanks everybody. It was fun for me to stick all of the ones I built out there. I still like my colson and the orange one. I guess everybody has their favorites of their builds. They all ride almost alike because the dimensions I use are pretty much whats comfortable for me. Its funny the weight differance of them. Non are light but some are downright heavy . Probably wont see any of them on TV in an MS150 I probably will check and see If I can get some headbadges made. Need about 6 so far :lol:

Thanks Clancy I'm pretty happy with the results so far. I will probably do a green one this next time. I really want to try that duplicolor specks in green or the blue. Its nice paint

I know Pearland is south of Houston and I'll be in your parts next month to ride with my father-in-law who's from Waxahachie TX in the MS-150 Houston to Auston. Everytime I come to visit I bring my cruisers and love the reaction from your fellow Texsons I just hope it does'nt rain.

Oh it won't be on one of my choppers for the ride,it would be cool if I did but it would take more than two days maybe :lol: :lol:

Yeah that run to Austin usually starts on the north side of Houston . They run 290 to austin. Thats still about 40 miles from me. Pearland is on the south end of Houston. Its a small town that starts where Houston quits.

Back