my copy cat bike (mountain frame board tracker)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

man those panels look really sweet Ian. the bike looks really amazing. nice job.

Easy E

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
^^ primer red frame, leaving front fork with it's patina, natural sheet metal tank plates (louvered i hope), chrome rims with cream colored tires. at least that's the plan.

I've always liked the louvered look myself, seeing your post prompted me to do a quick google search on how to, hers a good one I came up with (looks like you are gonna have to get your buddy to do some more welding for you though)
Warning! This board i'm about to link to is not as family friendly as RRB, adult language is in use
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5581
Hope that helps,
Rick
EDIT; I was only at the 1st page of your thread when I went looking for the link, now i've just finished reading thru, and all I can say is DANG!
Thats as sick as I pictured it being in my head!
Rick

^^ that home made louver press is neat. So Big Pants, when you gunna make one?

Tiki - the check's in the mail! lol

and to the New England guys - yup, it's going to be a fun spring/summer. Let's drink, I mean ride!

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
^^ that home made louver press is neat. So Big Pants, when you gunna make one?

Tiki - the check's in the mail! lol

and to the New England guys - yup, it's going to be a fun spring/summer. Let's drink, I mean ride!

I am looking forward to spring. so many of us have finished some sweet sweet projects. I can't wait to see them all.

hey guys, I gotta put in a plug and big thanks to Fergie of Fergie's Hot Rod Louvers (hotrodlouvers.com)... he is a great dude, and knows what looks good. If you ever need louvers, look him up and tell him I sent you. And again, thanks for all the compliments guys.

cheers

I very rarely get jealous!...........I'm gonna STEAL it in the spring.

Latest posts

Back