Muscle bike accessories, post your pictures here.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few seats

A few tires

Nice.. and very organized, even labels on th eboxes, I could never be that with it, lol
I love the green seat with the flowers and blades of grass, but I need the one under for my 67 Ramshorn build :)
? - are the seats on the windowsill NOS ? or repop ? could be the angle, but the first 5-6 look pretty flat.
(though my tire stash does look like that, all hung up, will snapo some pics later, shop disaster area ) .

The seats on the windowsill are repop. I wish they were originals, I could retire if they were.....:rolleyes:

Came across this gigantic 7 inch reflector in its original packaging to add to the collection. You would need a tall sissybar for it to fit or I guess you could mount it somewhere under the seat.

Attachments

• bike parts 089.JPG
    bike parts 089.JPG
    463.7 KB · Views: 179
I know, when I first saw it I was like man they made some kooky stuff but I couldn't resist, haha. I found it in a 2nd hand store, there was no way I could just walk out without it. Who know's, if I ever get something with a tall sissybar I might try it on for size, for now it will go in the case.

Found this at the same time, couldn't leave this behind either. Not my favorite color but still cool.

Attachments

• bike parts 091.JPG
    bike parts 091.JPG
    464.7 KB · Views: 190
  • bike parts 092.JPG
    bike parts 092.JPG
    463.6 KB · Views: 203
The sissy bar on the right on the end is very cool...

Back