Muscle bike accessories, post your pictures here.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bike%20parts%20005_zpsrx1besz6.jpg

bike%20parts%20001_zpskmurc2eo.jpg

bike%20parts%20002_zpsukl05po2.jpg

bike%20parts%20003_zpspmsb9omn.jpg

Blown away is a good description for Eddie's collection.
Super cool is another word.

Lot's of great stuff there Eddie!

I think my favorites are the Violet Troxel Sissy Bar and Pad in the bag, or the flowered Troxel Sissy Bar Pad. First flowered one I've seen!

Thanks everyone! I need to reorganize it some. things are getting cluttered.
I gotta do the same, running out of room but for some reason I can't seem to stop. On top of it all I'm a neat freak and can't stand clutter. So because of that I'm constantly rearranging stuff, ha.

Looking at your collection was like looking through the Sears Christmas catalog as a kid, I want to circle everything. :thumbsup:

Doesn't it? Dan, I'll be retiring from the Navy in October. You look like you need a full-time mechanic! I'm not cheap, but I'm exceptionally mediocre! All you have to do is pay for my move and 80k a year plus benefits! :D

Doesn't it? Dan, I'll be retiring from the Navy in October. You look like you need a full-time mechanic! I'm not cheap, but I'm exceptionally mediocre! All you have to do is pay for my move and 80k a year plus benefits! :D

So I can get an exceptionally mediocre mechanic for $80K, Wow what a deal. Crash call me when you retire and we can talk.....:agree:

Back