Motor Rat!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something I've been working on for a while, still looking at making a few changes. I'm also working on a motor mount for it right now to install a "China Girl 66cc" 2 stroke. The bike started out as an OCC chopper and some other bikes cut up. Soooooo, yes it's a chop job.
I'm not really fond of the way it handles with the springer fork, so will be changing the fork to a 24" fork with just a bit of a bend to it to raise the front slightly and move the tire away from the frame a bit.
I'm also looking for a wide springed seat and threw the other on just to see how it rides and handles.
I also have a bit more welding to finish and then smoothing out and finally paint. But that won't come till after all the mock up.

PIC_1556.jpg

PIC_1555.jpg

PIC_1553.jpg

i scored a slightly rusty one of those Schwinn choppers last night for cheap and i'm thinking about putting an engine on it, so i'll be interested to see what you do with this.

i can cut 'em up, but i've got to learn how to put them back together. i haven't decided if i'll alter mine radically. wish i could stretch a frame so the engine fit behind the seat.

Latest posts

Back