Monson, Mass. March 24th. Be There!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting tonight to gather all the bits and pieces to blow out at Monson. Weather looks good so far for Sunday!

yeshoney said:
Starting tonight to gather all the bits and pieces to blow out at Monson. Weather looks good so far for Sunday!

Joe, are you setting up or just going to sell from your car? Im bringing a couple of bikes that are pre-sold and need a temporary parking spot for them :mrgreen:

I hope to setup, but I want to be on the street where RICK SETS UP.

Bri-in-RI said:
yeshoney said:

Joe, are you setting up or just going to sell from your car? Im bringing a couple of bikes that are pre-sold and need a temporary parking spot for them :mrgreen:

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

If there is any interest in this bike I could bring it. Make me an offer. It has some issues with the tank but if anyone is serious just pm me.

I can bring this if there is interest. Looking for $150 for the frame, fork, truss rods, bottom bracket, and kickstand.
001_zps534a44ee.jpg

If tomorrow morning is anything like this morning I am going to stay in my car!

22 degrees with wind gusts to 25 mph!!

Where is Spring????

Danimal said:
You wanna make the cash, you gotta be out there joe. What time you showing up?
I'm shooting for 6:00-6:30 which is late by your standards. I'm guessing that Tom is probably already camped out there :p :lol:

gonna try to get up by 5 and there around 6, but I figure that really means 630-645. 8) 8) 8)

Have fun tomorrow guys – please, post pics.

Back