Monson, Mass. March 24th. Be There!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully, we’ll have back-to-back weekends in March with the Freeze your Beep-Off Ride on the 17th followed by the Monson Mass Winter Bicycle Bash on the 24th.

Looking forward to seeing you guys both at the vender booth and on the bike trail!

Let’s hope that the mountains of snow would have melted by then. :?

they might want to post some advertising on Craigslist, there's another show being advertised for the 24th in Mass pretty heavily, it would be a shame if there was a poor showing of pedestrian traffic...

I'm going to try to make the swap, but will not have time to do a ride.

if memory serves, it's not great riding in that area. The one time I went, we all went to Willimantic after and rode there. That's a good town to ride in.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
I'm going to try to make the swap, but will not have time to do a ride.

if memory serves, it's not great riding in that area. The one time I went, we all went to Willimantic after and rode there. That's a good town to ride in.

Hope to see you there, Ian :wink: The riding isn't good there. The only spot to ride is up and down Main Street, but the traffic gets heavy. :)

Less than 2 weeks! Ive got a few things Im looking to unload, if anyone is interested I can bring them with me :mrgreen:

Jetflow project. I do have the correct Higgins skiptooth wheels and maybe the sprocket for this too.
001_zpsc873b920.jpg

I may let this 37 Elgin go, not sure if it will go complete or be parted.
002_zpsf4287c84.jpg

Higgins Franken-frame! Id take a 20 dollar bill for the frame only, Anyone looking for a build off project?
442_zps35900792.jpg

I’ll take the fork w/springer.

If you plan on doing any selling, I would suggest posting info about the swap on your local CL to attract some of the general public, or those who may not know to be looking for this event. It's a good show and could be much better with more people. The host will not be doing any advertising beyond what is already out there.

If anyone is interested in the Elgin I posted above I began parting it out. I can do the frame/fork/truss rods, cranks, chain and wheels minus tires for $100 delivered to Monson :mrgreen:

Also looking to move that Jetflow whole or parted out.

Bri-in-RI said:
If anyone is interested in the Elgin I posted above I began parting it out. I can do the frame/fork/truss rods, cranks, chain and wheels minus tires for $100 delivered to Monson :mrgreen:

Also looking to move that Jetflow whole or parted out.

You can move the Jet flow to my house if you no longer want the bike .. :lol: :mrgreen:

Back