MONGOOSE BEAST

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case no one has done it yet...

mongoose_beast_board_tracker.jpg

Here's my Beast, I've tried a couple different Handlebars but I think the apes I used to have on my Sportster finally found a home
hyhe2yha.jpg

ilikebikes said:
deven_science said:
Saw this one that a guy had made at the Sacramento Cyclefest.
As much as I like this bike I have to say it is NOT a Mongoose Beast, just a set of Beast wheels.

And the BB, and other small parts of the frame. That's what this thread was looking for, right? To see what people have done with this ugly bike?

Actually no, it's called Show us your...with a sub thread called Mongoose Beast. This bike is not a Mongoose Beast. Adding bits and pieces of a bike does not make the end result that certain bike, it makes it a Frankenbike. If that were the case I'd have a few Schwinn Phantoms, a couple Schwinn Paramounts, and maybe a few Colnagos too. :wink:

I had these decals made by a new member over at bikeforums.com, ( FatherAlabaster) I think they're the bees knees! I took pics with and without flash to show the reflective white letters. :mrgreen:

Had to add mine and dig up the old thread.
Stock mode (minus chain guard and reflectors)... This lasted long enough to sit on it. :lol: I immediately knew the bars were too low and the seat was too narrow.

Redline Knee-saver bars and a big comfy flamed seat I had from my shop stool

Trailer hitch

The trailer got some fatter wheels too

Ready to work!

Bill in Houston said:
those reflectors are VERY FANCY compared to mine...
I wish it would have had the smaller oval ones like the add has. To me these are ugly.

outskirtscustoms said:
Bill in Houston said:
those reflectors are VERY FANCY compared to mine...
I wish it would have had the smaller oval ones like the add has. To me these are ugly.
Yeah, those are... different. I have the oval ones. One bounced out when I was riding down some stairs. ;) Maybe they had to go with something more secure? Either way, those are pretty bad.

Truth be told I'll probably end up just taking them off and running with no reflectors. Eventually going to set up lights on it but need to get more reflector brackets to mount stuff. :lol:

Latest posts

Back