(MBBO#05 Class 2) ★★★ ¡ʇdᴉɹɔs ǝɥʇ dᴉlℲ ★★★ (SOLD to finance exciting new venture!)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also need acknowledge comment but not really like feature guys...
@kelvin hahnel and @LukeTheJoker stop running it in guys... These two builds together will cause a scene
We need to get our bikes together for a ride video at the end, might blow up the internet!

Luke.

The wide sweeping turns at speed, say 10 mph or so, on a downhill cant will be the test of stability. But maybe you don't have any of those there. :bigsmile:
Looks pretty flat!

SUPER!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! The sliding sprocket adjustment is Genius! Everything about this build is amazing!
Thanks @ADVHOG!
Hey guys, go back to around the middle of Luke's posts...much discussion about tops back then....
Pretty sure they were just continuing the joke and putting pressure on me to build one! :thumbsup:
The wide sweeping turns at speed, say 10 mph or so, on a downhill cant will be the test of stability. But maybe you don't have any of those there. :bigsmile:
Looks pretty flat!
It felt really good, much better than that cargo trike I build earlier, pretty sure it would be fine unless the rider did something really silly. Probably helps that the heaviest parts of the trike are the rear tires which are right at the outer edges...
Thanks @MazdaFlyer! Or should that be NissanFlyer these days? Didn't you sell the Mazda and buy a Nissan?

Luke.

You know I like a good trike, this is one of the coolest...but....
I think Kel might give you a run for the money with his.

Now.... what's going on with sammy's trike? I'll have to check.

You know I like a good trike, this is one of the coolest...but....
I think Kel might give you a run for the money with his.

Now.... what's going on with sammy's trike? I'll have to check.
There is no doubt this is a crazy year in Class 2!
Some very cool builds happening, really looking forward to taking Kel's trike for a spin, it just looks like fun!

Luke.

"Pretty sure they were just continuing the joke and putting pressure on me to build one! :thumbsup:"

No no.... Only joke is trying deny knowing it can carry it off well!

It could, if I was a foot shorter... ;)

Luke.
I don't think a chopper top was ever intended to be subtle dude....
Don't deny, you keep seeing it an envisioning it...
Maybe just a showcase lift off top :crazy2::crazy2:
Or just put in ad seller must be under this hight to ride this ride... Built for minis... It's all marketing

Thanks @MazdaFlyer! Or should that be NissanFlyer these days? Didn't you sell the Mazda and buy a Nissan?

Luke.
Yes I've thought about changing it. My wife still has a Mazda though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back