(MBBO#04 Class 1) Stormtrooper Rollin' Again

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Wassup wit dis bike?

Merle.
Not much unfortunately, I've been in a bit of a funk lately.
All I've done since the black paint is the headbadge decal and two frame decals.

Still have to make a seat post adapter, do a little more paint, and waiting for one more decal to be made.

I'll try to post pics this weekend, should have it finished in a couple weekends.

Not much unfortunately, I've been in a bit of a funk lately.
All I've done since the black paint is the headbadge decal and two frame decals.

Still have to make a seat post adapter, do a little more paint, and waiting for one more decal to be made.

I'll try to post pics this weekend, should have it finished in a couple weekends.
Interesting, I get to that same point when I am nearly finished a build and lose interest a bit too... :39:

Luke.

Interesting, I get to that same point when I am nearly finished a build and lose interest a bit too... :39:

Luke.
I think my biggest problem is when I know I'm almost finished, I start thinking about the next build.
In this situation, my next build idea is more work than I've ever done on a bicycle.

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to build/fabricate certain aspects. It's really tough not being able to actually build things.

I think my biggest problem is when I know I'm almost finished, I start thinking about the next build.
That might be it actually, I was flowing along nicely till I had to wait for paint, then I started planning the Klunkoff builds...
In this situation, my next build idea is more work than I've ever done on a bicycle.

I've been trying to figure out how I'm going to build/fabricate certain aspects. It's really tough not being able to actually build things.
Looking forward to seeing it! Wish you were closer, I might be able to help out! The scrapping of the "all welding by the builder" rule in these mini build-off's has made things easier in that regard...

Luke.

That might be it actually, I was flowing along nicely till I had to wait for paint, then I started planning the Klunkoff builds...

Looking forward to seeing it! Wish you were closer, I might be able to help out! The scrapping of the "all welding by the builder" rule in these mini build-off's has made things easier in that regard...

Luke.

My wife would love to go back to Australia, she keeps telling me to get a passport.

I don't think welding will be to much of an issue for me come April, it's the other aspects I have in mind that might be an issue. But I'll keep designing, I've seen people do what I want, so I know it works.

Gather up the rest of the troops & geter done . Rules clearly state SECTION : G. Chapter 123. you can't start a new build until you finish the one your currently working on !!!! LOL [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am really looking forward to seeing this one done especially after you painted it. I'm a big Star Wars nerd, as you can tell by my Bobba Fatt avatar, maybe light sabre handlebar grips?

I am really looking forward to seeing this one done especially after you painted it. I'm a big Star Wars nerd, as you can tell by my Bobba Fatt avatar, maybe light sabre handlebar grips?
I wasn't thinking grips, but yes there will be light sabre homage.

Latest posts

Back