(MBBO#04 Class 1) Murray Eliminator S/E

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this case "no news" was NOT good news. Hope life will allow you to get back on track soon!

Hey guys just wanted to make it official Im bowing out of the contest. The bike shop got back to me and its going to cost about 250-300 for the custom wheels I want with disc brakes, and I know I will be in the bike for another few hundred with the other ideas I have. I cant spend all that on my self especially at Christmas time, so its going to take some time to pay off. But the bike will definitely get done it just probably wont be ready until spring sometime.

Hey guys just wanted to make it official Im bowing out of the contest. The bike shop got back to me and its going to cost about 250-300 for the custom wheels I want with disc brakes, and I know I will be in the bike for another few hundred with the other ideas I have. I cant spend all that on my self especially at Christmas time, so its going to take some time to pay off. But the bike will definitely get done it just probably wont be ready until spring sometime.
Sad that you are out, but I know I am looking forward to seeing it done whenever it happens!

Luke.

Back