Mash Banger "Last Act"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mash Banger

love the fork you rock bro make me realize how lazy i am

Pure classic KutNHack genius. The headlight is the perfect addition to this beauty.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks. Lets see what I can come up with this weekend if anything. Keep posted or be toasted.

dont take this the wrong way but i have always thought of you as the mad scientist of metal my friend. like i told you before you never cease to amaze me how you can take something that is not what your using it for and not only change it so it works but do so in a way that i cant figure out what it was before. your a master builder for sure keep it going. personally i cant hear at the moment from running the angle grinder and i love it that way :)

I was wondering how you were goiung to make those big slabs of square plate into something. Very good idea.

Absolute GENIUS!

I saw this one in person today......

breathtaking...... 8)

thanks again buddy, for all your help! that bottom bracket fit perfectly!

Awesome bike so far! Light & springer are killer! (Think the fog light may be late 30's to mid 40's) Keep up the good work! 8) 8)

Thanks everybody! Say a prayer for our soldiers, who are keeping us with our freedom to celebrate another Independence Day. Happy fouth and please keep all your fingers on your hands.

Came up with a little idea to keep the seat laying down on the top tube to keep the lines flowing. Started out with a little hinge, a short piece of 1-1/8" tube with a slight arc split down the center. Welded the hinge to the tube and then welded the other flap of the hinge to the botton of the seat pan. Now it will pivot on the top tube. I will need to come up with a clean way to secure the split tube to the top tube. I have a couple of ideas. Hacked up a old military surplus seat assembly for the rear springs and will fab up a mounting bracket to attach to the seat stay cross support. I hope to do a little more tomorrow as time is running down. Look for the update. I noticed if a week or so goes by and you slack on posting progress, you get banished to the second or third page for no activity. Man, time goes soooo fast. So keep working and git r done.
MBSeat003.jpg
MBSeat005.jpg
MBSeat006.jpg
MBSeat007.jpg
MBSeat009.jpg
MBSeat008.jpg
MBSeat002.jpg
MBSeat001.jpg

4th of July bash at my studio, just me, my welder, and Mash Banger having a good old time. I found this old rusted chrome tricycle fender. I have been waiting for a good home and I think I found it. Got more work done on the seat and hid the self tapper under the seat horn in a little void. Added some more material to the seat spring assembly and attached it to the fender support. That's looks like it will work well also, very sturdy. After working a couple hours in triple digits I had to call it a day. Enjoy the update.
July4thMashBanger002.jpg
July4thMashBanger003.jpg
July4thMashBanger004.jpg
July4thMashBanger006.jpg
July4thMashBanger001.jpg
July4thMashBanger013.jpg
July4thMashBanger005.jpg
July4thMashBanger006.jpg
July4thMashBanger007.jpg
July4thMashBanger008.jpg
July4thMashBanger009.jpg
July4thMashBanger012.jpg

Where do you find stuff like that? That is so e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y cool!

Latest posts

Back