Lowlife trike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe before you make another seat you should attach the wheels so you get a better size reference.
Yeah I was thinking that I'm still waiting on my bearings so all I can do is just sit the frame inside the wheels I'll do that later so we can all have a look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right ... Now ...
I need help.
I don't want to paint my back done but I don't want to rust look it
I was thinking along the lines of covering it in something.
Let me know what you guys think

I was thinking something like old rope

Right ... Now ...
I need help.
I don't want to paint my back done but I don't want to rust look it
I was thinking along the lines of covering it in something.
Let me know what you guys think

I was thinking something like old rope

Or something like exhaust rap
e2yguhes.jpg

This is how my finished frame will sit in the wheels.
ugaduje7.jpg

ubezezav.jpg

ugu4agyq.jpg

There's no bearings so it's just sitting in there it will be about one inch higher and wen I put the tyres on ot will be about 3 inch higher. It's ok right now it's sitting on the floor so 4 inches is still low as f***. Lol.
This is what I'm thinking about the rope wrapped back done.
era7ugup.jpg

5aremenu.jpg
7ady6y5a.jpg

Good new. Today my mum got something in the post for me .....
ypuhumas.jpg

9ahu3usu.jpg

I know what that is. Well a bit back I ordered a go kart seat and they didn't send me one and sed they was out if stock so I thought that was the end of that. So I started my bomber seat. They sent the money back to my mum throw ebay. (I don't have ebay that's why my mums doing it for me lol ). And now I got a seat in the post. I've got to wait till later on tonight so she can come and drop it to my house

Hadn't looked at your build thread for a while. All taking shape now. Looking good. I would still be tempted to use exhaustvwrap on the frame if you want hot rod looks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Love this so far mate, what about wrapping in the carbon fibre wrap used on cars?

Great score on the seat too!

Cheers,
Dr. T

Thanks Dr T.
That would look good I raped my car roof in red Carbon
udeqanav.jpg

I'm still going for the rat look so I've seen a strap in b&q that's flat and 20 mm wide. And it's copper colour it looks really good that I'm going to rap my frame in.

Hadn't looked at your build thread for a while. All taking shape now. Looking good. I would still be tempted to use exhaustvwrap on the frame if you want hot rod looks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks big red
Yeah I've seen a somthing really cool in b&q it's like exhaust rap but smaller and like a copper colour and it's only 25p a meter so I'm going to rap my frame in that :). Keep watching I'm going to mount my seat soon ;D

Seats bigger then I thought and there's a lot of holes in it so I've got to filler that and there's a small crack in the side. Easy fix :)

Wheels wheels wheels.
9yza5ana.jpg

arabere7.jpg

I'm going to repaint the inside blue as I can't pain in the lines lol

Back