Lillian Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lillian

bighit,
Your builds are awesome AND entertaining.
I also dig your 'forward and back' approach to the stems/handlebars on your bikes (I'm goona steal that for my current build).

Keep it up bro'!

Dr. T

Love too see that The Supernaut is always around overseeing and supporting the progres on the evolving of a new, old Villain.

The tank is looking excellent, and gives the bike a zero gravity appearance, great for riding "The Wall",
and the sidewalk for that matter....

Insanely COOL!..... I love the way this bike "squats", in the rear. That tank really shows, and compliments, that angle...NICE! GREAT job Jen .. For some reason the spirals make me SMILE.....It's more of a :mrgreen: mischievous smile. :mrgreen:

psssssst.....
always check the how too sticky :wink:
i posted a link to the BRK wheel discs artical awhile back that got stickied
CLICK ME
now when are you going to do a Veda Orr tribute?
attachment.php

sensor said:
psssssst.....
always check the how too sticky :wink:
i posted a link to the BRK wheel discs artical awhile back that got stickied
CLICK ME
now when are you going to do a Veda Orr tribute?
attachment.php
I saw this post a while back. It's on my List of things to do.:wink:

bighit said:
No Veda Orr tribute planned, but i have The HUSTLER rolling already.
5334826254_9089216513.jpg
Your bike is looking great :shock: That fork completes it :mrgreen:
P.S. You are lucky you have that tank on your Firebolt, if you ever want to sell it let me know :wink:

Re: Lillian 2/1 back together again

bighit said:
. i followed the first video kinda for the rear. my diameter was way off, lesson learned. if i do another it would be way better. the good thing about the white plastic is the cost. $5. and no need to paint. the black is a sharpie so i can touch it up any where.

Looks real good in the pic, looks neat and centered. Uh, we're gonna need a riding video.

Latest posts

Back