Lets See Those 26" BMX Styled Cruiser Builds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 3 but one is still a Felt kingpin. These 2 are rollers. A black 1903 and purple little ........
y6unytu2.jpg

bu3a2eva.jpg

- Gigmata

Made a few changes to my daily rider. Next on my list is a wheel set and tires.
e3bd53955c3101abd8c5985f53f25b0a.jpg

90db673eca675afed1999e8202561c78.jpg
Are those Haro Kneesavers bars.? That is a change right there.. Maybe just change the tires and that will make difference.. but wheels will make a bigger difference also..

The bars are knock offs. I had to google Haro kneesavers to be sure. I found them on an old BMX bike that a buddy had set out for the trash man. Im going to do the wheels last. Might just build some as the parts are easier to find then a set of quality wheels. That are in my budget that is.

Last edited:
The bars are knock offs. I had to google Haro kneesavers to be sure. I found them on an old BMX bike that a buddy had set out for the trash man. Im going to do the wheels last. Might just build some as the parts are easier to find then a set of quality wheels. That are in my budget that is.
Nothing like saving the old bike out of the trash day pick up.. I have the same bars but in chrome and Haro's from a bike I bought at a yard sale buy.. You know how to build wheels.?

I built a few wheels about 30 years ago :happy: I might have to watch a few youtube videos to refresh my memory. And get advice on spoke length. I suffer from CRS on a daily basis.

I wish I knew how to build wheels.. I have a couple of projects that I want to build some wheels for them.. I will learn some day..

About a year ago I watched the owner of Cyclevisions build a motorcycle wheel in a matter of minutes. He is the best I have ever seen. He does it right out on the front counter. I for one was very impressed.

Latest posts

Back