Ladies Sears

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i havent really been active on here lately summer time is busy for me but here i am again less car shows to attend.
so one day i was driving home a few weeks ago got in the house not even 5 mins after i walked in the door the door bell rings . go to the door and its the old man i got my first cruiser bike off of the '49 schwinn up the street well he saw me pass his house from a different direction where he couldnt flag me down so he came to my house to tell me he had another bicycle for me .. went up the rd there is a pretty much mint sears bicycle only thing wrong with it is the fender truss is a little twisted ... crome has not a speck of rust on it or curosion paint is perfect tank etc so i got it for future pinstripe work on his race car he has .
took a quick cell phone picture its a 24" fits me fine :)
711575094_Wx6ro-L.jpg

STYLIN!

Wildcat said:
Very nice.

I always hope to find a big roll of cash when I open up old tanks.

I only find spiders....and ..RUST.. :lol:

jaydub said:
Wildcat said:
Very nice.

I always hope to find a big roll of cash when I open up old tanks.

I only find spiders....and ..RUST.. :lol:

hahaha i wish i found cash in it ! no spiders and no rust in this one which i really appreciated hahaha

Looks like my "Old Girl"..A nice Lady gave this to me said she found it in a river..... :D
MurrayMeteorFlite007.jpg
Good luck with yours..Jay

HotRodJen said:
a pretty much mint sears bicycle only thing wrong with it is the fender truss is a little twisted ...
crome has not a speck of rust on it or curosion paint is perfect tank etc
Wow, that looks in good enough shape to expect the headlight to work. Is the bulb shield intact?
In my experience, those happen somewhere in the range of once in a lifetime to never.

sernylan said:
HotRodJen said:
a pretty much mint sears bicycle only thing wrong with it is the fender truss is a little twisted ...
crome has not a speck of rust on it or curosion paint is perfect tank etc
Wow, that looks in good enough shape to expect the headlight to work. Is the bulb shield intact?
In my experience, those happen somewhere in the range of once in a lifetime to never.

yup the bulb sheilds are there and in tip top shape :)

Back