la cucaracha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bumpitty bump...........spyder.......just found out that shes a rare bird!1934 or 35... small #'s (less than 20 known :shock: )of straight rear stays were made(and she is a dayton. got confirmation by one of the elders today :mrgreen: )
heres a link to what it was originally(click d in the alphabet and then 1935 dayton)
http://www.bicyclemuseum.com/alpha.htm
guess i scored :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wow congrads i told you this bike was special. now you have to post a pic of it over on the cabe and count how many minnutes you last before getting banned for life for "ratting" it :mrgreen: you are just on a roll lately good work all around there buddy

karfer67 said:
wow congrads i told you this bike was special. now you have to post a pic of it over on the cabe and count how many minnutes you last before getting banned for life for "ratting" it :mrgreen: you are just on a roll lately good work all around there buddy
actually thats where i found out exactly what it was! im kinda hoping that my numbers are one of the known ones(just to keep the numbers down :lol: )kinda funny that i had a huffman badge lying around for a dayton bike

Back