Kool Find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Found this Kool looking Kids seat to attach to a center bar on your (a) bike and even a girls bike also.. Lower bracket has two adjustments for forward and backword adjustment and also has forward lean and backword lean adjustment.. Seat was made in Italy and has a kool look that I had to get it to give my grandaughter rides with me to enjoy the bond together..

Oh for sure.!! I wasn't going to have her sit in it till I have some kind of padding and upholstery done to it first..

I think I'm going put the thing to good use.. I have my grandaughter that's going to be 2yrs old in June and we just got word last week that we are going to be grandparents again so I'll have pretty good use for the kids seat..

Last edited:
Don't hit that front brake to hard.
Haha ... We're going downhill riding in it.. Going to have fully geared up and strapped down in it and hit the steep downhills full blast.. Lol
Nope... No downhill riding for us.. Just take her at the park and cruise and let her freel the air flow in face and enjoy the ride.. Only problem that she might enjoy it to much that when we stop that she might throw a fit and want more.

Latest posts

Back