Kingfish254's Finds - Over Ten Years of Kingfish Scores!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kingfish254's Finds 3/26 Higgins Beehive Springer

Jake Sensi said:
AS THE GREAT ROD STEWART SAID "SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK"!!! WHAT UP B!!!!! (RETURN TO NINJA MODE) PEACE

I was wondering when my brudder from another mudder was gonna show up!!! Only 26 Days to Go!!!!

Picking up some purple, green and black glitter grips along with this cool tank from gaskill

USED Hood Scoop from tank on VerBoten

IMG_2249-1.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

Last edited:

kingfish254 said:
I have this Higgins Beehive springer fork headed my way to add to my spring collection.

JCHigginsfrontforkdone003_zps76b47566-1.jpg

ilikebikes did a great job with this springer before he sold it. Here are the photos of how he found it.

JChiggins026_zpsff793dcd.jpg

JChiggins016_zpsd1fda113-1.jpg

fork-1.jpg

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/7 Gary Fisher

Picked up this Gary Fisher Gitchee Gumee today from CL
(SOLD)
WP_001480.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/7 Gary Fisher

I got a birthday comin up in May and I like orange, and bee hives, and Fishers, just sayin :wink: :wink:

Troy

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/8 Lowenbrau Lion Fender Orns+Hardrock

I received a very cool surprise in the mail today. Last week, "Henry Morgan" asked me for my address because he had some unusual item for me. Look at the cool Lowenbrau Beer Lion Fender Ornaments that he pulled off of a bar beer clock. They are about 4" tall. How cool is that? They even already have the screws in the bottom of their feet. THANKS BUDDY!!!

IMG_2011.jpg

Then on my way sell a set of tires from the bike shop purchase, I picked up this Specialized Hardrock Sport. The student was selling it cheap because the front D rubbed the chainring and he liked his fixie better. Not bad for two Jackson's!
(SOLD)
WP_001482.jpg

Last edited:

Ain't bike karma great! Member Homebrew showed me some recently with a Nexus thumb shifter!

Those lions would look great on the sides of your burled walnut tank!

And, that seat post from the Specialized looks like it would fit the Fat Fink II when it arrives.

Cheers buddy!
Dr. T

Tank, if they were smaller, I could use them on the tank, but these are perfect fender ornament size at 4" tall.

I am pretty sure that I'll be buying a slowrider post for Fat Fink II. I did come across a great 32T chainring this weekend in my shop.

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/21 Bamboo Bikes

Picked up these three for less than half what I paid for my Walgoose Beast.

Unknown make Bamboo bikes with disc brakes.

SOLD and TRADED Two of These
Still have ONE left

Last edited:
Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/22 Teardrop Surprise!!!

About a week ago I got a PM asking for my address. A fellow RRBer wanted to surprise me with something.
I figured it would be some cool but unusual non-bike part since I have a reputation for finding and using weird stuff.
Well it is definitely cool and I was completely BLOWN AWAY when I opened the package this morning to find a brand new pair of Person Teardrop pedals!!!!!
These are definitely going on my RRBBO8 "FireWing" build!!!!! They will compliment the wing shapes on my 1953 Columbia very well.
These babies are wicked!!!! Thank you Mr. Bubble!!!!!! I owe you a debt of kindness in return.

(USED on Firewing)

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/22 Teardrop Surprise!!!

Picked up this newer chrome bike with 3 speed, rear drum brake, and nice generator hub.

(SOLD to co-worker for what I paid for both bikes. The Ranger spaceliner is free now.)

EDIT: Here is a better photo

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/23 Ranger Spaceliner

I saw this on cragislist yesterday for only $25. I thought that I had missed it when I never heard back from the seller. Turns out, he was just slow answering email. I picked it up with the other chrome bike. I think this is the same bike that another guy was trying to sell for $200 last year.
(SOLD)

Last edited:

Here is another photo

Dr. Tankenstein said:
You need to polish that up and keep it around as a ride for the Mrs. and a 'mate' for Flexy....
Just sayin' it's so complete, ya know?

My wife loves her little Dahon too much.
It is a very complete bike. All it really needs is a little seat work, polish, battery/lights testing, and matching tires.
Maybe I will fix it up for my niece. Not sure if she's into biking though.

Re: Kingfish254's Finds 4/23 Ranger Spaceliner Elgin Skirt Guard

Getting these Elgin Skirt Guards in a shifter swap.

(USED Elgin Guards on Firewing)

Back