Kent Washington bike ride??? April 17 2010

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting togeather, with their custom bikes and going for a ride in the Kent WA area (south of seattle) on April 17 2010? Thats my birthday. I cant think of anything cooler than to hang out with a bunch of bike builders like my self on my B-day :D (Weather permiting).

Re: Kent Washington bike ride??? (south of seattle) April 2010

It sounds good, I live in Auburn near GRCC. Just finishing my first custom bike. It would have to be in the morning, I work swing shift.

Cool :D Ya it will probably be in the morning. The loop is like 8.4 miles. I'll post all the details like a week before.

my bike club will be in!!! depends on the weather too...i hope it in the valley cause we cant do the hills

Ok, great! :D Planning on meeting at Russell Road Park ( 24214 Russell RD Kent WA 98032 ). We will be heading out onto the trail at 9:00. I don't believe there are any big hills ( i'll cheak the reviews on-line ). The trail loop is 8.4 miles. It follows the river up north, goes arround a family fun center next to hwy 405, then south on the green river trail.

hope all those sandbags will be gone by then...

Yep.... I'll go

I'm in.

I hope the weather cooperates Saturday.

Latest posts

Back