jumping on the Meat Wagon: bike ambulance

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: project backburner low low low budget

just need tubes and pedals. and meat :D

010 by andrew snyder, on Flickr

014 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
(note the lugnut on the left side)

016 by andrew snyder, on Flickr

a rollercoaster going up to the highest point to drop down, thats what it sounds like.
now, the bbq rubs on the rim and it makes a sound like. .it makes a song that sound like someone in a horror movie is about to get murdered. ill record it then fix it tommorow.

Re: project backburner low low low budget

I really like this build I think its a great idea :!:

Re: project backburner making scary noises

seat is on, chain is on, rear end got greased, and i found some mugs? :roll:

Re: project backburner making scary noises

Fireproof said:
snydur said:
. . . that sound like someone in a horror movie is about to get murdered. http://www.flickr.com/photos/64339611@N03/5881503827/
The Barefoot Killer struck again! :p

FatBoy said:
Yeah I think im going to have to build a trike for sure<This looks cool I cant wait to see it finished!
:D :D :D :D
knew someone would notice! live in sunny so-cal, and still have the mecca of all farmer tans

Re: project backburner is punbelievably ratty

How many miles do you think it will go before the chain saws through the frame? :!:

RatTrick said:
How many miles do you think it will go before the chain saws through the frame? :!:
it can do that?! :| well, back to the garage.

Fireproof said:
Gotta admit . . . pretty cool invention . . . A three-wheeled chainsaw W/built-in BBQ! 8)
i want to add an electric motor to. honest. i kept the one from our old dryer, just hoping its strong enough. probably wont even mess with it for while though :mrgreen:

looks pretty cool! I would like to find a trike here locally with that same or similar frame design and cut and reweld the toptube and make it a bmx styled guys bike with some 24 inch tough 2's, that would be pretty cool. :D

lol. I was wondering how the chain would work after you flipped the axle. maybe some idlers from a recumbent :?: .

i rode it! down the street! around the corner and up the driveway! i got so many thumbs up. hahah. was actually a pretty good cruise. ill post some pics.

Back