jumping on the Meat Wagon: bike ambulance

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: jumping on the Meat Wagon:grilling hard

Very cool idea for a bike and the outing sounds like a blast! I would have loved to have witnessed the spontaneous relighting of the grille on the ride home. :lol: It's probably a good thing there was someone behind you to warn you about it.

DesignIt said:
Very cool idea for a bike and the outing sounds like a blast! I would have loved to have witnessed the spontaneous relighting of the grille on the ride home. :lol: It's probably a good thing there was someone behind you to warn you about it.
there wasnt! hahaha. what gave it off wasnt the fire, but when i leaned back to take a picture of my feet on the frame, i burned m behind. theres a nice little darker spot on my dickies, but it was a very good story. :mrgreen: we've already planned another bbq two weeks from now, but with some more friends and bikes this time.

Cool bike and story :mrgreen: :lol:

Looks like you about got it. One suggestion ont he grill... add a grate to keep the coals off the bottom, it will definetly help if air can get under them, also wouldnt hurt to add a adjustable vent so it will still cook with the lid closed.

Neat project.

well dammit! take my update why dontcha! :mrgreen:

005 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
second grill

006 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
again

007 by andrew snyder, on Flickr
well, it was funn, but not its easier to ride.

now ot a little, but im usually a guy that ignores the main chain link . . .till today! do you know how much easier it is to cut a chain using that thing?! alot easier!! i mean alot!! its no longer a chore, so i guess im happy. still have flats on the cheezy borad tracker.

003-15.jpg

004-10.jpg

006.jpg

baby-beach-cute-funny-success-Favimcom-75963_thumb.jpg

002-18.jpg

006-13.jpg

old wagon, added on, gunna build some holders for the front tires. then strap points so they will stay. they did stay with just a strap around the block, but itll work and look better with some blocks

Very Cool a trike that can multi task 8)

Back