J.C. Higgins Build "Dad's Street Rod Higgins" PART 1 DONE!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked this up the other night off craigslist. About to start tearing it all apart to send to powder coat and chrome.
a2y4urut.jpg
y5ema3yb.jpg
2uhahuja.jpg
Had a cool little license plate from Berkeley,CA on it from 1955.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: J.C. Higgins Build

Love the bike, love the fork, love the plate, hate that you got it off of CL since all that is listed in my area is Walmart junk.

yoothgeye said:
Love the bike, love the fork, love the plate, hate that you got it off of CL since all that is listed in my area is Walmart junk.
Been lucky with CL around me just have to be fast tho. Vintage bikes are mostly sold in the first hour of it posting. Unless the guys ridiculous with the price.

Just ordered some Cream fat franks and a Brooks seat. Going to tear the wheels apart going to powder coat the rims gloss black with cream pinstripe. Not if I'm going to go with chrome new departure or the blackout new departures.

This way
ty3y5yhu.jpg

Or this way
yny6ate4.jpg

Found pics on eBay. What do you guys think? All the chrome on the forks and cranks and everything is going to be redone so what would look good.

Black hubs brother, all the way. We still need to get my boy a bottle of Whiskey for snagging it for you from the biggity biggity Oak!!!

Wow! I can't wait to see this finished.

Chrome looks legit! Let me know next time you run a batch, I'm sure I can scrounge something up to add :D

is is soup yet.. can we see.. is it done yet... cant you see us shake with anticipation... so remove the cause but not
the symptom ...

Latest posts

Back