IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! DEADLINE?!? I AINT SCARED OF YOU...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!

Currently 47 builds on the SAMMICH page.
We are only 4 builds away from having Page 4.

Nice shifter plans bud!!!

:lol: I want a sandwich :wink:

Troy

sandwich.jpg

Hahaha!! Where's the mayo!! Put that on a 6 foot hoagie roll. Mmmm

to cool just to cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Troy

OK RATTERS!! I WON'T BE ON PAGE 2! SO HERE IS SOMETHING NEW FOR THE JAKE A NEW RACK.NEXT WE HAVE THE CUTOUT FOR A TANK. YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO STICK AROUND TO SEE WHAT KIND I'LL MAKE SO I'M THINKING ABOUT USING A FRONT FENDER .NEXT IS HOW THE BIKE LOOKS NOW OH YEAH AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED-IT WAS PRIME TIME BABY!! IT WILL SHADE WELL FOR THE NEW COLOR. YA KNOW LOADS OF THINGS WILL COME. SO IF YA BRAVE ENOUGH CRANK UP RANCID'S "DAVID COURTNEY"(WATCH OUT FOR THE KIDDIES AND WHEN IT COMES ON) AND OH YEAH HULK SAY LEAVE SOME COMMENTS OR HULK WILL SMASH LAZY RATTERS BIKES!! NUFF SAID PEACE

:DRANCID GOOD,CRANE FIST GOOD,HULK GOOD,BIKE GOOD, :lol: AKIRA and SKIPPY WILL SMASH HULK :lol: :D :wink:CRANEFIST opening line;(Within the same school. The idea was that we'd later combine both styles, unify the techniques.But still, we were too young. Too full of ignorant pride ???)

You should pull one of Hulk's arms off and make it your shifter!

HELLO RATTERS!! I GOT SOME NEW PARTS YESTERDAY. BUT FIRST TO ALL OF YOU FATHERS OUT THERE HAPPY FATHERS DAY. TO YOU MENTORS ALSO. TAKE TIME OUT THIS WEEKEND TO REMEMBER YOUR DAD. TODAY'S MUSIC IS ZZ TOPS "SHARP DRESSED MAN"!! TALK TO Y'ALL LATER AND....GET TA BUILDIN'!!
20130530_163636.jpg
PEACE

Holy Batman Jake.

I can't believe you got to talk on the Bat Phone!!!!
Looking forward to the next update.
Same Jake Time
Same Jake Channel
YBJB!

loved the rancid! and love the ZZ and if your in the bat mobile,,,,,,, sigh :wink: :lol:

Troy

(what is your next song choice? duh duhha duh duhha Batman!)

jats said:
loved the rancid! and love the ZZ and if your in the bat mobile,,,,,,, sigh :wink: :lol:

Troy

(what is your next song choice? duh duhha duh duhha Batman!)
THANKS GUYS!! TROY WITH ME WHAT WILL I DO NEXT IS LIKE "HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP!! HOPE SOME OF YOU LOVED THAT RANCID CUT. I'M ABOUT TO UNVEIL SOMETHING SOON. GGTB!! IBJB. PEACE

HELLO RATTERS!! ITS GONNA BE HARD TO POST SUNDAY. IM GONNA BE SUPER BUZY. SO CHEERS TO ALL YOU CATS FOR FATHERS DAY!! TO THE STAFF OF RATROD THANKS FOR BEING!! CHEERS TO YOU ALL
IMG_20130501_195631.jpg
PEACE

Back