IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!! DEADLINE?!? I AINT SCARED OF YOU...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!!!

OK RATTERS!! I'M A LITTLE BEHIND FROM GOING TO COMICON AND SOME WISEGUY THREW AWAY MY WRENCHES. BUT DON'T WORRY I'M GONNA PUMP YOU UP!! HERE ARE SOME GRIPS I FOUND. I BROUGHT THESE LAST YEAR FOR NOW. HERE'S A MOCK UP BUT YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDN'T BELIEVE ME :wink: BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE THIS SATURDAY THAT PAINT GETS PRIMED AND THE PROCESS BEGINS. YEAH IT'S TIME TO GET TA BUILDIN' PEACE

HELLO RATTERS!! IT RAINED YESTERDAY SO I COULDN'T PAINT. BUT I WANTED TO KEEP YOU UP TO SNUFF THIS IS THE SEAT I FOUND AT NBW. IT'S A PEARSON I TOOK OFF THE COVER. AS I TOLD YOU I'M GOING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERNT.I GOT THESE FORKS TO MAKE THIS A 26 INCHER DON'T CHA THINK I'M SEXY I TOOK THIS BABY ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE METAL. SO CRANK UP THAT NEW ROLLING STONE JOINT "DOOM AND GLOOM" AND GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Jake, you are the only person I know that has dolls :p that are as cool as his builds.
Like the seat and the apes

kingfish254 said:
Jake, you are the only person I know that has dolls :p that are as cool as his builds.
Like the seat and the apes
HEY!! THAT'S ACTION FIGURES. LOL YEAH B SINCE I ENDED THE BUILDOFF LAST YEAR IT'S BEEN MY NEW ADDICTION. YALL WILL SEE MOST OF MY COLLECTION. I'VE GOT HUNDREDS OF EM NOW. THE APES WON'T MAKE THE CUT,BUT WHO KNOWS WIT ME RIGHT!?! YOU INSTAGRAMMERS CHECK ME OUT. FREE YA MIND AND YA WILL FOLLOW. KEEP IT UP B!!

Knew that would get your goat! :mrgreen:

HELLO!! IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE!! JUST NOD IF YOU CAN HEAR ME. IS THERE ANYONE HOME?!? WHATEVER. I'M GONNA SAND MY BIKE. PEACE

Jake Sensi said:
HELLO!! IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE!! JUST NOD IF YOU CAN HEAR ME. IS THERE ANYONE HOME?!? WHATEVER. I'M GONNA SAND MY BIKE. PEACE

That's what we have been saying for the past month you kwazy wratter!!! GET TO SANDIN!!!! Peace! :p

kingfish254 said:
Jake Sensi said:

That's what w :lol: e have been saying for the past month you kwazy wratter!!! GET TO SANDIN!!!! Peace! :p
Hahaha!! Good one B!! :lol:

GET A BUILDING jake....

build_it-tm.jpg

:mrgreen:

Sanding...reminds me of my HS woodworking class. Square that board with a hand plane then SAND it. Mr. Parsons kept us busy and out of trouble for a long time Jake. Sanding is good for the soul!

OH I SEE HOW IT WORKS NOW. YOU KWAZY RATTERS GOT JOKES HUH?!?.WELL SINCE I'M BACK RATTING AND RANTING, YOU RATS CRANK UP THAT STEVE MILLER " THE JOKER". CUZ WHEN I GET HOME I'M BACK AT IT. DANG I SHOULD'VE PAINTED OVER THIS PILE OF RUST LIKE I USUALLY DO! AARRGGHH!!(CHARLIE BROWN SCREAM)
IMG_20130603_093019.jpg
I CAN'T FEEL MY ARM :cry: GTBOGMMAS!! PEACE

Hahaha! You play with dolls......um? Yea.
null_zps2b3976a5.jpg

SHHHHHHHHHH!!
He calls them "ACTION FIGURES"
:wink:

Dig the wild thing do.... uh action figures still a favorite story of mine :lol: :lol: :wink:

Troy

JAKE, YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!
Good to see you in it this year. Your bike tends to evolve over the course of the contest, so I expect to see 20 iterations of this bike.
I too have another obsession (vintage audio) and am trying to figure out how to incorporate it into the build. The good news is both of our other hobbies can be done while some of us experience winter.

NGTB!

JoKeR63 said:
JAKE, YOUR MY HERO!!!!!!!!
Good to see you in it this year. Your bike tends to evolve over the course of the contest, so I expect to see 20 iterations of this bike.
I too have another obsession (vintage audio) and am trying to figure out how to incorporate it into the build. The good news is both of our other hobbies can be done while some of us experience winter.

NGTB!
THANKS MAN!! WHILE IN NINJA MODE I STARTED CUSTOMIZING ACTION FIGURES. THEN I BEGAN COLLECTING DIFFERENT FIGURES THEN DOING PHOTOS OF THEM. I'VE LEARNED NEW SKILLS AND LIKE YOU THEY WILL APPEAR IN MY BUILD. OH YEAH AND YOU KNOW ALSO THAT MY BUILDS ARE CHANGED AS MY BIKE TELLS ME WHAT IT WANTS. HOLD ON CUZ THIS RIDE IS GONNA BE FULL OF.....GGTB!! PEACE

MORNIN RATTERS!! OK. FIRST OFF THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES. AND AS A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID,"DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK"!!. I NOTICED THAT EVERY BUILDOFF I HAD A CRUISER SO... MOVIN ALONG I WELL BE SHIFTIN :mrgreen: MY BIKES PLANS SO THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS NOW OH..AND IF YOU THINK THIS IS THE FINAL DRAFT OF A JAKE BUILD THEN I MUST BREAK YOU!!! GET TA BUILDIN'!!! WAKE UP YOU PAGE 2 SLACKERS!!! AND IF YA ON PAGE 3 "WHERE'S MY SAMMICH!! PEACE

Back