Indiana Show & Swap, PICTURES!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Vintage Bicycle & Mini Bike Show & Swap. Put on at Steve's Muscle Bike Museum with the Cincinnati Rat Riders. September 22 2012 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 101 East 1st North St. Versailles In. 47042. Come show off your bike, bring parts to sell & we'll also have a bicycle race around the town square, wheelie contest & longest skid contest. Will be outside. You gotta check out Steve's Museum & his bicycle shop with stuff for sale.
150384_173479319337990_6942743_n.jpg

Re: Indiana Show & Swap

I'm going to try my best to get there. My kid is do the week before don't know how the wife will feel about me leaving her to go to a bike meet.

npence said:
I'm going to try my best to get there. My kid is do the week before don't know how the wife will feel about me leaving her to go to a bike meet.

You bring her with you and show her how important and nice it would be to have a totally tricked out trike would be once the baby comes!

I will be there with a couple of the grand-kids. The town square is a great place to ride, NO HILLS !!!! Steve has a Great place there. I have been there many times.

How is the parking? I was thinking about bringing a small utility trailer just want to make sure that there is enough space.

te="lopo68"]How is the parking? I was thinking about bringing a small utility trailer just want to make sure that there is enough space.[/quote]
:shock: plenty of room

Latest posts

Back